The terms of the Policy provided herein govern your use of any of the Applications and the information accessible on or from these Applications. The Policy also lays down how Royal Gujju may collect, use, and share any information you provide.
Royal Gujju reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Royal Gujju recommends that you review this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of the current privacy practices.
This Policy shall be construed as provided in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
Collection of Information
1. Royal Gujju may collect the following two types of information:
a. “Personal Information” which shall mean information which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, registration account details, physical address, or other relevant personal details; and demographic information, such as gender, pin code or similar information. For this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information, which may include information such as password, financial information (details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details).
b. “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session, web beacons and usage data, log data, and aggregate information. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Application/website to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Application/website, to improve the Application/website quality, functionality, and interactivity, and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
c. Royal Gujju may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same. We may use “cookies”, beacons or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
2. You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current, and updated and you have all the rights, permissions, and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the information or data and Royal Gujju’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access, or processing of the same shall not violate any third party agreement, laws, judgments, orders, or decrees.
Use of Information
1. You may need to provide Royal Gujju with your Personal Information while registering yourself on any of the Applications. The information so provided by you to Royal Gujju or otherwise captured by Royal Gujju may be used for many purposes connected with Royal Gujju’s business operations which may include the following:
a. Processing orders or applications;
b. Provisioning of services, testing or improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties;
c. Dealing with requests, inquiries and complaints, customer services, and related activities;
d. Marketing products and services of Royal Gujju and its analysis;
e. Responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding the Applications;
f. Notifying you of any new offers or services of Royal Gujju and sending you important information regarding the Applications, changes to any of Royal Gujju’s policies, and/or other administrative information;
g. Keeping you informed about the latest content available on the Applications and special offers concerning the same;
h. Sending you surveys and marketing communications that Royal Gujju believes may be of interest to you;
i. Conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Applications;
j. Personalizing your experience while using the Applications by presenting advertising, products, and offers tailored to you;
k. If you wish to subscribe to any content package or service offered by Royal Gujju through the Applications, for completing your purchase. (For example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service);
l. Improving the services, content, and advertising on the Applications;
m. Protecting the integrity of the Applications; and
n. Responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
2. Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and will be used to support your relationship with Royal Gujju, to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Royal Gujju. Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain. Further, any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles, etc. posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Application becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
3. Royal Gujju may use Personal Information to verify whether you are entitled to access and use the Applications and the products and services made available through the Applications. This Personal Information may also be used to enable Royal Gujju to enhance your experience of the Applications.
4. Further, concerning Non-Personal Information automatically collected and stored in files, Royal Gujju uses this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the Applications, to learn about user behavior on the Applications, and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. Royal Gujju may use this information in its marketing and advertising services. Royal Gujju may also use such information to measure traffic patterns on the Applications. As Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, Royal Gujju may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
1. Royal Gujju does not sell or rent Personal Information. Personal Information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
a. Royal Gujju may disclose your Personal Information to its affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors, and contractors who provide various services including, contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, and other similar services, under confidentiality restrictions, to enable such vendor and service providers to provide the services subscribed to by you;
b. Royal Gujju may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, advertisers, service providers, or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services that may be of your interest. You will have the choice to ‘opt-out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at your will; and
c. As necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process whether local or foreign; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce Royal Gujju’s terms and conditions; (e) to protect Royal Gujju’s rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Royal Gujju’s affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow Royal Gujju to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that Royal Gujju may sustain.
d. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
i. Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number.
ii. Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location, and network carrier.
e. This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can:
i. Personalize the app for you.
ii. Perform behavioral analytics.
2. Your consent being part of the terms and conditions through which Royal Gujju provides you with a service. your consent to collecting Personal and Non-Personal Information may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct.
3. Application may present display advertising and may collect data about traffic via Google Analytics or any equivalent analytical tool, Demographics, and Interest Reporting.
Information Security and Storage
1. Royal Gujju uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect your data and information. Royal Gujju implements such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over Internet/ cellular/data networks and will not hold Royal Gujju responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless Royal Gujju has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
2. Your information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. Royal Gujju may store, collect, process, and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. Royal Gujju may agree with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their security standards to safeguard your information or data and Royal Gujju will on a commercially reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Royal Gujju shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Royal Gujju and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Third-Party Websites, Applications, and Services
Access, Correction, and Deletion
Royal Gujju provides you with all information that Royal Gujju maintains about you such as the transaction and contact information upon proper verification. This may be provided to you on request, in case you experience any doubts. You may request access and/or correct the information Royal Gujju has collected from you by contacting Royal Gujju at email@example.com. If you wish to have the information or data that you have provided to Royal Gujju deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id. You may note that the correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to the cancellation of your registration with the Application(s) or your access to certain features of the Application(s). You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or prohibited from being deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests, or under any judicial proceedings. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Royal Gujju at firstname.lastname@example.org